Information posted on Fourways Plumbing is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in South Africa, European Union, and elsewhere in the world where Fourways Plumbing has facilities. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to Fourways Plumbing’s collection, use, disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in South Africa, the Europe Union and elsewhere in the world where Fourways Plumbing has facilities. Fourways Plumbing collects and stores the following personal information:
- email address,
- phone numbers,
- physical contact information,
- and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information;
- computer sign-on data,
- statistics on page views,
- traffic to and from Fourways Plumbing and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Fourways Plumbing uses users’ personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when Fourways Plumbing collects the information.
Fourways Plumbing doesn’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. Fourways Plumbing may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Fourways Plumbing may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
- service providers who help with our business operations.
- third-party websites and publishers so ads (or the content of the ads) published on Fourways Plumbing can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
Registration and sharing through third-party services.
Fourways Plumbing may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials to sign into Fourways Plumbing, With your permission, Fourways Plumbing may also transfer profile information contained in your third-party profile. Fourways Plumbing may also, for your use, enable you to import information about who you are connected, as well as enable you to share information with those third-party sites (other than listings), at your discretion. If you wish to discontinue such sharing, you will be able to do so through your preference page.
Communications and email tools.
Access, Modification, and Deletion.
You can see, modify or erase most of your personal information by reviewing and modifying your posting or account status page, by signing on to “Fourways Plumbing” or by contacting customer support to review any personal information Fourways Plumbing stores that is not available on Fourways Plumbing. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. Fourways Plumbing deletes personal information when Fourways Plumbing no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. Fourways Plumbing retains personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back. If you have further questions, you can write to the Data Controller firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact customer support.
Transfer of Personal Data to Other Companies.
We may share your information with members of the Fourways Plumbing corporate family, to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
Fourways Plumbing uses lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so Fourways Plumbing makes no guarantees.
Fourways Plumbing or our service providers may use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. For more information on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function.
Fourways Plumbing may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If Fourways Plumbing or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, Fourways Plumbing may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to customer support.